Craz-tastic Adventures

Thursday, March 23, 2006

End of 2004

I found these chairs at a garage sale one morning on my way to my parent's house on a Saturday morning. I found them for $10 each, can you believe it?! As you can see, the back of this project is made of a completely different fabric, that is because I ran out of the striped remnant so I had to find something else to finish the back. Fortunately it turned out to be very nice!

The final touch was a ribbon-like border that I nailed in. It was my first project with a tack-hammer and nails, but it turned out nicely! This was also my first project with a pneumatic nail gun. That has to be the best tool ever invented for reupholstery! Oh, and even though I had no hand in the creation, or recreation, of Dan, he is being featured in this blog as well.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Finally, a blog that features reupholstered chairs and Dan!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger wallrock said...

This is probably my favorite picture of myself on the entire Internet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home