Craz-tastic Adventures

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Metallic Body

Look what Eric helped me do! :) Isn't it great?



What is it, you ask? Well, it's a bodyform, of course! First, I took a few plastic bags and covered myself with them. Then I had Eric wrap me up in duct tape. Then he cut up the back of the "corset" and I slipped out. Then I patched over the neck, the bottom and the arms and then fully stuffed the body with stuffing and leftover fabric scraps. One minor thing, though. I've got to restuff the bust! My boobs are a little empty. Oh well, I'll cut holes in there and then stuff them more.


This all leads me to the reason why I did this in the first place: I'm going to make myself a horsemanship jacket! This last weekend we went to JoAnn's and I bought some fabric at half-off prices to do my trial run. I like the fabric so if it turns out to look nice I'll have a spare. If not, I'm only out $6.75!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home