Craz-tastic Adventures

Friday, June 24, 2011

Project Complete- China Hutch

Here she is, folks. Doesn't it look so much nicer than the "before"?!



So, you can see where I put it, in the dining room where the liquor cabinet was. "Oh yeah, the liquor cabinet. Where did that go?", you ask. Well, it went here- right where the chair WAS.
That guy's going to the basement to get reupholstered because the cats sheared the arms with their claws. They must not have realized that it wasn't a fancy scratching post :(

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM , Blogger gail@My Repurposed Life said...

great job on the hutch! Good luck in my giveaway!
gail

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I really like the way this turned out. It looks great in your home. I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog and check out the giveaway I'm having for a Dremel Multi Max!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home