Craz-tastic Adventures

Saturday, March 30, 2013

(Hopefully) saying goodbye to a pretty little girl

I've had this telephone chair on my TO DO list for way too long. Last year I finished it but I was too lazy to post it up for sale. I thought about placing it at a consignment shop (which is still possible if it doesn't sell on Craigslist) but I thought I could get more money if I sold it outright. We'll see. She's really pretty, and I wish I had a use for her. My original vision was to have her in a foyer as a place to sit and take your shoes off, but it just doesn't work in this house. Here she is:




So, now it's up to the Craigslist Gods to get her out of the garage and into a nice home that will appreciate her.

Another posting on Craigslist is my first reupholstery project from college (the bottom chair/ottoman shown). I just don't have a need for it anymore (BOO!) My hope is that someone will have a good use and love it's uniqueness as much as I do/did.

So goodbye Creations, I hope you have a great new life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home