Craz-tastic Adventures

Monday, May 28, 2018

3 day Weekend = Craft Weekend!

I got so many projects done this weekend! It all started with my mom’s birthday on Saturday. I started editing pictures of our horses and making them into cuttable files. I made two shirts with our horse Fool’r on them and then one with Juliana. Here is the pic I used for each file:

               


I made a shirt for my mom with Fool’r in gold metallic vinyl and then a shirt for Etta with Fool’r made of red vinyl. They turned out beautifully. I then made my dad his father’s day present, which I also failed to take a picture of, but I am quite proud of the design and tag line on it. If I get a chance I will take a picture.

Next, I finally made the shirts for Sarah’s daughters. I failed to photograph them, too. But I made two zebras and two giraffes, one in white and the other in metallic rose gold. I was really impressed with how they turned out! 

t
Okay, now this next project I ended up getting a last minute picture from in the car! A former riding student of mine had a baby shower so I made a diaper cake for her. It is made up of dark brown burlap and two sheer peach colored ribbons. I like how it turned out, but of course it looks lopsided here due to the seat.

Lastly, tonight, I went back to the cricut machine and finished the labels on my bathroom organizer. I have three small plastic organizers with three drawers each that I have in the bathroom separating pain killers, prescription drugs, moisturizers, cold and flu, immunity supplements and digestive aids. I bought the first two organizers at the same time and labeled them immediately, so when I bought the third I wasn’t motivated enough to label them until today...so- CHECK that off the list!

And then finally, in the end, I cut the Juliana file in the rose gold metallic and put it on a nice, bold magenta short sleeved shirt. Here it is!

t








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home