Craz-tastic Adventures

Monday, June 18, 2018

(Backup) More iron-on fun in the Schmidt Household

I’m having so much fun with my cricut that I think I will never buy anything other than plain shirts for Etta so I can design them! I showed how I got the galloping horse in a past post, but here is the shirt in action!

 I made another shirt using this image but in metallic gold and it’s tiny so as to fit on a tiny heart-shaped pocket. 


I’m so happy with all horsey shirts, I think one of my next projects should be either a dress or a pair of pants with horses all over it. Maybe multiple colored horses? I guess we’ll see! 

 My Pinterest inspiration







 My Pinterest inspiration!













Okay, here are two of my latest shirts, I’m pretty proud of them. The shirt on the left was a onesie Eric bought when Etta was an infant. It’s a size 12 mos old! Ha, what a joke! Any way, I cut off the bottom and served the edge to make it a shirt. I went to put it on her and she refused. I realized it’s because it needed a picture of Bucky Badger, otherwise she wouldn’t care about it. So, I made a Bucky head and she wore it immediately! As for the shirt on the right, that is glitter iron-on. That stuff is super hard to work with, but it looks amazing! Originally I was going to put the knockouts on the shirt, but it wasn’t easy keeping them in place so I decided to use the template instead. I really like it, though I know I would have liked it the other way, too. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home